Thursday, May 22, 2008

ALOHA :)


ALOOOOOHA!!! It's been a while since I've written anything so I figured that I'd start blogging again.. How's my life? Well, I'm working as a bank teller at American Savings Bank right now and I looove my job! So I'm there 40 hours a week and my co-workers are really cool. Love life...ummm...no love...I mean, I still have "love" for just one person, and what sucks is that he's already moved on to someone with the same name as me!!! How insulting! We talk from time to time and he even had me meet her. Ew. Anyways...it's aaaall G. Church? Nah. I tried to start going to church regularly, and I did for about 3-4 weeks and really enjoyed it at first, but it's so hard when I only know a couple of people, and I didn't leave there with as much as I thought I would get out of it. It's my fault though...still haven't gotten over a lot from the past. Oh well :) Alright, I'm gonna head to bed now so that I can wake up early for work! BYEEEE!
P.S. Don't you LOVE how the beer bottles in Hawaii have "Aloha" on them with a pic of the Hawaiian Islands? Haha, REPRESENT!! Oh yeah, and that's my "friend's" hand with HER beer. Not mine... ;)

2 comments:

that one girl said...

HA yeah right, Maria. That's SO your hand.

MAybe you should see a therapist. Get over the past that way. Come to Arizona and see Susan. She's the best therapist EVER.

Dan said...

Oh Lois u drunk...
lol
3 more years till i can drink!...not that i will..but its nice to have options lol