that's a groovy picture. you two look so fascinated at something. It was probably me, because I'm just so fabulous.
kidding!
awww, I miss dad. things are going really really well with his book, did you hear? I'm soooo excited. I'm going to buy five million copies and send them to people as Christmas presents. Gotta spread the word!
You can either say "por tu" or "para tu"....and we weren't looking at EITHER of you....we were staring at ourselves in the reflection of the window across the street and we were in AWE. Haha :)
Sooo like this comment space has just turned into a chat room. 2 old ladies came to the door today and were talking japanese to me and trying to tell me something for like 10minutes and the only words i picked up were "fasha, skool, brahthor, San Fransisco, o and ofcourse Kawaii <--- thats the only reason i didnt slam the door in their face is because they recognize true beauty haha
I'm bringing a guy/date to Thanksgiving dinner at uncle joe's house ;) Woohoo!! He's a boxer and has a tattoo of "always win" in kanji on the side of his neck...seeeexxxxaaayyy!!!
10 comments:
that's a groovy picture. you two look so fascinated at something. It was probably me, because I'm just so fabulous.
kidding!
awww, I miss dad. things are going really really well with his book, did you hear? I'm soooo excited. I'm going to buy five million copies and send them to people as Christmas presents. Gotta spread the word!
Sarah u cwaizeee if anything it was ME they were staring at Noob. Maria how do u say "for you" in spanish again?
Hey whats moms new blog?
You can either say "por tu" or "para tu"....and we weren't looking at EITHER of you....we were staring at ourselves in the reflection of the window across the street and we were in AWE. Haha :)
Maria,
Call me ... I think the number I have on my cell phone for you is wrong. An angry lady keeps answering. Oops!
Mom
haaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa.
Sooo like this comment space has just turned into a chat room. 2 old ladies came to the door today and were talking japanese to me and trying to tell me something for like 10minutes and the only words i picked up were "fasha, skool, brahthor, San Fransisco, o and ofcourse Kawaii <--- thats the only reason i didnt slam the door in their face is because they recognize true beauty haha
i like pancakes
i like pancakes
they make me a happy peter
im so happy
im so happy
Lala Lala Laaa
WHO SOLD YOU THE DRUGS?!?!?!
HAHAHA :)
I'm bringing a guy/date to Thanksgiving dinner at uncle joe's house ;) Woohoo!! He's a boxer and has a tattoo of "always win" in kanji on the side of his neck...seeeexxxxaaayyy!!!
haha we gotta find a TEEVEE and watch Family Guy when i get there. Make a new blog kthnxbai
Post a Comment